Our iconic Roundie. A classic show stopping piece.
Our Ata & Rattan Bags are originally hand-woven in Bali, Indonesia. In a small village which well known for basketry. Entirely made of natural materials, characterized by the structural weaving that reappears classic indigenous basket bags with simple aesthetics.
- Handmade by artisans in Bali
- Genuine leather sling strap
- Leather Clip / Woven Bow closure
- Lining may vary from traditional Indonesian batik fabric to cream cloth lining. Each bag is unique with its own print/color. ****(Prints/Colors may vary)
- As part of the production process, the rattan bags are smoked over burning coconuts, giving a smokey scent. It's all part of your Ata bag's unique identity ;)
This product is handmade, one at a time, using natural materials. It is therefore impossible to produce identical products even though they are crafted by professionals. We believe that the natural imperfections and blemishes are what make this product charming and unique, we hope you do too!
- Diameter : 20cm
- Depth : 7cm
- Length of strap : 125cm
*Each bag is unique, please note that there can be slight irregularities in the size/pattern/colour/strap length of the item as a result of the hand-made process.